- New Velcro® for a stronger, more durable hold between boot and liner
- Washable/Removable T-Foam™ liner absorbs 97% of shock and vibration under impact
- T-Foam™ lining conforms to horse’s leg for a custom fit, every time
- Offers traditional look with exceptional protection
- Lightweight with secure buckle closures
- Pair (Front T-Boot)
The History of Equifit
EquiFit, inc. is a Massachusetts-based company which designs and manufactures technologically advanced products for top riders and horses throughout the entire world.Founder and President, Alexandra Cherubini, graduated from Bates College, and shortly after she sought a way to combine her career with her love of horseback riding. Within a few months, EquiFit’s first product was born: Shoulders Back™. Shoulders Back is now being marketed to equestrian riders as well as non-riders, through HSN and health and beauty outlets, and was featured in an exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in recognition of its outstanding function and design. The success of the product encouraged Alexandra to develop a line of products for the equine and equestrian based on a material called T-Foam™, a shock-absorbing material that conforms to each horse’s body for a custom fit, every time. At Halo Horses we have true confidence that Equifit products are one of the leading equestrian products on the market.
If you have any questions regarding the Equifit T-Boot Luxe or any other product sold at Halo Horses, please feel free to contact us. We love to hear from our customers and are here to help in anyway that we can.